miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Classroom language

It's very important that you use English as much as possible in our classes. Here is a list of some of the most common phrases used for asking questions in the classroom. Learn the phrases and try to use them often!!

  1. Can I go to the toilet, please?
  2. Can you spell “...…”, please?
  3. What’s the English for “….”?
  4. Can you write “…..” for me, please?
  5. What does “……..” mean?
  6. Can you move aside, please?
  7. Sorry, I don’t understand. Can you repeat, please?
  8. Sorry, I’m late. May I come in, please?
  9. Can you write it on the board, please?
  10. May I open the window?
  11. I have finished. What should I do next?
  12. Can I answer, please?
  13. I don’t feel well. Can I go out?
  14. May I sit next to……..?
  15. When do we get the results?
  16. Is this right / wrong?
  17. Can you lend me a pen, please?
  18. Sorry, I don’t know what to do. Can you explain it again, please?
  19. How do you spell “……”?
  20. Which page is the text on?
  21. Can I close the window, please?
  22. Can you turn the lights on, please?
  23. Can you check my work?
  24. Can you speak more slowly, please?
  25. Can I/you pull up the shutters, please?
  26. Can I/you let down the shutters, please?
  27. Thank you.
  28. You’re welcome.
  29. Do not chew gum in class.
  30. Raise your hand before you speak.

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Estas pagina esta muy bien, ya que te ayuda mejorar tu vocabulario de ingles.
    Y tienes muchos ejercicios de compresion

    ResponderEliminar